Treehouse

Welcome to your Wild Apricot website

• Home
  • Forums
  • Can we start a FB LVJBS friend and family page?

Can we start a FB LVJBS friend and family page?

• October 05, 2015 10:42 AM
    Message # 3561348
    Anonymous

Can we please create a facebook page for general discussions and such that members and non members can use? I like wildapricot for the listing of events and lotteries. However as a community board it really isn't doing the job. Since the Yahoo group was deactivated it seems like we don't have a way to chat. Yes I know we have this forum. I am never on W.A. unless it is to register for a lottery and it is not the easiest site to navigate. So what says all ya'll?

Thanks, Indigo

• October 06, 2015 6:45 AM
    Reply # 3563282 on 3561348
    Julie C

I agree with Indigo...  It is hard to get involved,  when you don't feel like there's an open way to communicate.  With the Yahoo group, more JamBanders  were involved with the forum.  Yes, wild apricot is nice to get the work done... But, not everyone can make it to Tuesday meetings. 

• October 23, 2015 1:03 PM
    Reply # 3597575 on 3561348
    John Tolson (Administrator)

If the "Forum" on wildapricot doesn't fit the members needs there is always our Facebook page which is highly visible. I think what is happening is we are seeing a shift in our membership. More are getting married and starting families so they are busier than when they were just singles or couples following the music scene. Obviously there are still some members who regardless of their changing lifestyles they will continue to have music be a strong influence in their life and their families lives. Try using Facebook and if you still don't feel your are being heard send me the information your are trying to get to the members and I will in turn send that information to all members. The e-mail regarding 2016 nominations is a perfect example. Jessica couldn't get the information out on wildapricot so she sent it to me and I then sent it to all members. This relay system isn't the perfect process but for the tIme being it can be effective.

• October 28, 2015 4:30 PM
    Reply # 3605017 on 3561348
    Kathy G

I love the newsletter!!!

Great idea and thank you to everyone who participated in its development.

Yeah Team!!!

Your VP for 2 more months